Racing will be around the 25 kilometre Paardeberg Circuit. A mix of rolling hills and one or two tough climbs will appeal to all cyclists.
Early online entries close on midnight Friday 5 July 2019 – take advantage of the early online discount.
Registration and costs
Entry fee – R300 per rider
Early entries registered before midnight on 5 July 2019 will receive a discount of R100 per rider
Late Entries – R300 per rider
The event forms part of the WP Road Racing League 2019
Course and distances
- Category 1 – 100 kms (4 x 25kms)
- Category 2 – 100 kms (4 x 25 kms)
- Category 3 – 75 kms (3 x 25 kms)
- Women and U/19 girls – 75 kms (3 x 25 kms)
- Youth – U/17 boys and U/19 development riders- 75 kms
- Youth – U/15 girls and boys plus U/17 girls – 50 kms
- 08h00 – Category 1 and U/19 boys
- 08h10 – Category 2 and U/19 boys
- 08h20 – Category 3
- 08h25 – Women and U/19 girls
- 08h30 – U/17 boys and U/19 development boys
- 08h30 – U/15 girls and boys plus U/17 girls
Parking will be at the Perdeberg Cellar.
Late On the day entry will be taken at R300 on the day.