Individuals and teams will earn points during this league on an individual bases, as well as for team in Cat1,2 and 3. It will work as follows;
Points will be awarded to riders based on their position over the finish line according to the following table;
All participants finishing outside the first 12 positions will earn 2 points for finishing each race!
Points are accumulated in the category you have raced and will not be carried over to another category should you request to move up or down a category. Your points will also be used to determine your club or team ranking in the team/club competition.
All Categories will feature a team points competition. Cyclists taking part in the individual competition will have their points carried over to their club or team. Teams/clubs will be awarded points according to the same points structure. Cyclists / club members who are members of sponsored teams / registered teams will score point for their team and not their club.
- All CSA affiliated clubs and Teams will qualify for the team competition.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount of riders required to score point for your club.
- Club cyclists need to compete in their club colours.
- Points will be taken from the individual Points Leaderboard.
- All participants outside the first 12 positions will earn 2 points for finishing the race.