We’re back in the beautiful Slanghoek Valley for our next race. Please note our new registration and parking venue at Eike Saal.
The route is a mixture of rolling hills on the one side and a flat sometimes windy section called ‘Waaihoek’ on the other side. The race will cross the Breede River by using the low cement bridge. Please keep on checking social media should this area experience heavy rains.
Registration and costs
|Online entries for Cat 1, 2, 3, Women and U19’s riding with Cat 1||R250|
|Online entries for Cat 4, U17 and U19 Development||R150|
Course and distances
- Category 1 – 120 kms (3 x 40kms)
- Category 2 – 120km (3 x 40kms) (Select Cat2 – Long during registration)
- Category 2 – 80 kms (2 x 40 kms) (Select Cat 2 during registration)
- Category 3 – 80 kms (2 x 40 kms)
- Women – 80kms (2 x 40 kms)
- Youth – u17,u19 – 80 kms (2 x 40kms)
- Cat 4 80kms (2 x 40kms)
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CAPPING THE ENTRIES AT 70 PARTICIPANTS PER START GROUP.
CATEGORY 1 TO START AT 8.00AM – Other categories will be confirmed later
- 08h00 – Category 1 and u/19 men
- 08h05 – Category 2 – 120kms
- 08h20 – Category 2 – 80kms
- 08h25 – Category 3
- 08h30 – Women and u/19 Girls
- 08h35 – u/17,u/19 Development
- 08h35 – Cat 4
Registration and Parking
Registration and Parking will be at Eike Saal on the Slanghoek Road, just before the start area – Please look out for the parking signs.
Race Numbers and Tags
All participants will be issued with race specific numbers and frame boards which include timing tags. All frame boards / tags are to be returned at the end of the race.
Entry will close 9h00 on Friday 21 May. No later entries will be possible after this time.
Cat2: You have to select Cat2 – Long (for 120km) or Cat 2 (for 80km).