This event is in memory of all cyclists who have lost their lives over the years but especially in memory of the late Randall Februarie of the Phoenix Cycling Club.
Registration and costs
|Online entries (before Thursday midnight)||R180|
|Late entries (on the day)||R250|
Online entries received before midnight on Thursday 26 July 2018 will receive a discount of R70 per rider. After this time online entries will close and late registration will only be possible on the day at the event.
THE OPEN EVENT
ENTRY FEE – R50 – ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN AT A DESIGNATED TABLE IN THE REGISTRATION ROOM.
The event forms part of the WP Road Racing League 2018.
Course and distances
- Category 1 – 1 hr plus 1 lap
- Category 2 – 1 hr plus 1 lap
- Category 3 – 45 mins plus 1 lap kms
- Women – 45 mins plus 1 lap
- Open – 30 mins plus 1 lap
- Youth – u15,u17,u19 – 30 mins plus 1 lap (on handicap)
- Youth – u11,u13 – 20 mins plus 1 lap (on handicap)
- 08h00 – u11,u13 (on handicap) – GO KART TRACK
- 08h00- u15,u17,u19 (on handicap) – MAIN TRACK
- 08h40 – Open
- 09h20 – Category 3, Women (separate races)
- 10h15 – Category 2
- 11h30 – Category 1
Handicap for the Youth events – the younger age groups will start first with the older riders having to chase to close the gap.
Women / Category 3 – the 2 races will start separately and the slower races will be neutralised till the faster race passes.
Parking will be behind the Pits Area.
Entries on the day will cost R250, so register online and save.