Team B & C Managers Course – 28 July 2018
It is imperative that the candidates prepare well for this examination.
- The course will start at 11:00
- The course will consist of 1 hour theory.
- Examination questions will be from the UCI Rules, Part 1 – General, Part 2 – Road, the UCI Guidelines for vehicle circulation in the convoy, CSA Rules Part 1 – General, CSA Part 3 – Road.
- Candidates need to study the above thoroughly in preparation for the examination.
- The exam will be 3 hours
- The exam will be a closed book exam
- Candidates must obtain at least 80% to become a B-Manager
The above study material must be obtained from the UCI Website and Cycling SA Website.
C-Manager Course preparation:
The course manual will be forwarded to those candidates who pay and attend the C-Manager Course.
Candidates must take note of the following:
- They need to have a soft or hard copy available during the course.
- They need to study the contents of the manual thoroughly in preparation for the course.
- The duration of the course is at least 6 hours, subject to the number of clarity seeking questions received from the candidates.
- Examination will be 2 hours
- The exam is a closed book exam
- Candidates must achieve at least 80% to pass the exam
- Maties Sport – Jannie Marias House, Coetzenburg Way, Coetzenburg (Stellenbosch)
- C Licence R550 – B Licence R 750
The banking details are as follows:
Western Cape Cycling, ABSA – Oudtshoorn
Cheque Acc – Nr 40 8194 0489
Ref: Name of person attending
For further information please contact the following persons: