Please see the attached event guide for Killarney this Sunday. There are a lot of COVID regulations we need to adhere to:
- Please only use the southernmost gate for access. We need to control entry into the facilities. Your temperature will be taken at this point and if it’s above 37.3 degrees C you will be turned away
- Please head straight to the parking area behind the new pits, where a second COVID test will be done. No one is to enter the registration area in the pits before going through this check point.
- At this check point, you will be given a form to hand in at registration. No form – No registration
- From registration please move out into the pit lane and the track. If you leave this area you will need to go through the COVID check point again.
- Please realise that we are doing our best to prevent the spread of the Corona virus. We rely on our race participants to play their part in this!
- Please take note of the start time of your race and do not arrive at registration more than an hour before your race starts.
- We reserve the right to prevent people entering the registration area without having gone through the COVID check point. This includes participants, support staff, officials, race personnel and supporters of participants.
- We strive to keep an acceptable level of social distancing at all times. Once participants and support personnel have entered the sanitised “bubble” that is established around the pits area, we need everyone to respect the regulations around this. Please stay within the bubble while waiting to start your race and please leave as soon as possible afterwards.
All race numbers can be collected at registration. However we need to point out the following:
- During the previous few races, we have used the category numbers to indicate the race distance that riders were participating in, rather than our traditional category listing. In this race we have reverted back to the traditional categorisation.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- IF YOU HAVE ENTERED CATEGORY 1 YOU NEED TO HAVE A BLUE NUMBER
- IF YOU HAVE ENTERED CATEGORY 2 YOU NEED TO HAVE A YELLOW NUMBER
- IF YOU HAVE ENTERED CATEGORY 3 YOU NEED TO HAVE A RED NUMBER
- We have tried to adjust things accordingly and issued new numbers to make sure that each participant has the correct number. If you have ANY doubts please make sure you ask at registration as there may be a new number assigned to you
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT SUE – [email protected]