Provisional program: Cape Town Grand Prix – 16 Dec 2023
Spectator tickets R20. Available on Quicket
Rider entry fee:
R200 – jr and older
R150 – u11, u13, u15, u17
Entering to the event is subject acceptance of the:
NOTE THAT WE ARE SAFE FOR LOADSHEDDING, BUT NEED TO BE DONE BEFORE 8pm
PRE-ENTRY only by Eft to Wp cycling. Entries close on Tue 12 Dec 2023
Open Sprint tournament (u17 and older on open gears)
Cat A (jr, elite and older)
Cat B (u17 boys and older not in Cat A)
Cat C (U17 girls and U15 boys)
Cat D (Veterans and Women)
Cat E (U11 Boys and Girls, U13 boys and Girls, U 15 Girls)
How to enter:
- Mail proof of payment, name and race category to [email protected]
- There will be an open sprint tournament for u17 and older. Riders to indicate if they are interested in the tournament. Tournament open to men and women. Please indicate “sprint” on mail to [email protected] if you are entering the sprint tournament.
Western Province cycling association
Account type: Current account
Account Number 20 095 798 8
Universal branch Number: 051 001
Proof of payment: [email protected]
NUMBER COLLECTION and SIGN-ON open at 3pm and close at 3.30pm on Saturday 16 December 2023.
- Pre-entry only, no late entries accepted.
- Pop needs to be completed by deadline
- All riders must display an active CSA membership card (soft copy on phone or print-out). Membership numbers alone are not acceptable – a copy of active membership is required.
MANAGERS BRIEFING AT 3:45pm
RACING STARTS AT 4pm