Can I practice the tracks before the event?
How does the series points system work?
What age categories do you cater for?
Do you supply water tables/ mechanical zones?
Where can I see the event photos/videos?
Where can I see the event results?
What dates are your events?
When do entries open?
When do entries close?
I have a problem with Entry Ninja
My name/surname/details are incorrect.
Can I substitute my entry?
Can I get a refund?
How does the timing system work?
Why don’t I have a time?
Why is my name incorrect?
One of my times did not record, can you fix it?
Can I track my child on the race course?
Do I need a CSA Membership or Racing License to earn provincial colours?
Do I need a CSA Membership to enter your event?
- Can I practice the tracks before the event?Absolutely! We won’t always let you know the exact trails we are riding on but you are welcome to ride the normal ‘open to the public’ trails (in the normal direction only) before the event. Do not practise on closed off trails or ride trails in the wrong direction – you will be disqualified!
- How does the series points system work? Please see this page
- What age categories do you cater for? Please see this page
- Do you supply water tables/ mechanical zones? No, as an enduro race you are expected to be fully self sufficient with spares, food, and water for at least 2 hours of riding. Our nutrition partners at Cadence Nutrition do help us out with a water table with some of their great products to use, but do not count on it!
- Where can I see the event photo’s/videos? Our professional suppliers get these out as fast as possible and we will put the links up on the Facebook event page ASAP.
- Where can I see the event results? We update the days results here as we get them in. These results will be moved to this page once they are official.
- What dates are your events? Please see our front page for dates.
- When do entries open? No less than one month before the event.
- When do entries close? Midnight on the Wednesday before the event.
- I have a problem with Entry Ninja. Please contact Entry Ninja directly.
- My name/surname/details are incorrect. Update your details on your Entry Ninja profile.
- I would like to substitute my entry. Only racers that bought the annual entry package can do this via Entry Ninja.
- Can I get a refund? Sorry, we do not refund entries.
- How does the timing system work? Place your watches on your right hand, facing downwards. At the start of the stage, with your one foot on the ground, scan your watch on the timing pod until you hear a beep. Race! At the end of the stage, scan your watch on the timing pod until you hear a beep. Once you have finished your race, hand in your watch and scan it at the timing computer to get your timing slip and see you you are currently placed.
- Why don’t I have a time? At the end of the race, you need to scan your watch into the timing computer and return your watch. If you did, then it may not have scanned properly and you can contact us to let us know.
- Why is my name incorrect on the results? You have been given the wrong watch which was assigned to someone else – we can fix this if you inform us.
- One of my times did not record, can you fix it? If you didn’t scan into the station properly then there’s not much we can do to resolve this unless you have proof of when you started/ended a stage.
- Can I track my child on the race course? Our timing system does not allow that. Please give your child a phone and use a location tracking app to monitor where they are.
CSA MEMBERSHIP FAQ
- Do I need a CSA Membership or Racing License to earn provincial colours? Yes. Please see the Colours Requirements page.
- Do I need a CSA Membership to enter your event? No, but an extra R35 day license will be added when you enter.