The Wannabees Cycling Club is hosting this race again for a second year. Come and enjoy what is a tough little 10k loop – 9 times for Cat 1. Could be the hardest 90k they’ll ride this year!
League points are up for grabs so don’t miss out on this one!
There will also be an open category for scholars and those not sure if they want to really race. This is pegged at a maximum of 3 loops of 10km.
Registration and costs
Online entries received before midnight on Friday, 30 August 2019, will qualify for club and youth discounts. After this time online entries will close and late registration will be possible on the day at the event. No discounts will apply on the day. Open category entries will be R50 on the day with proceeds going towards the Raithby Methodist Primary School’s upgrade programme
Course and distances
- Category 1 – 90kms (9 x 10kms)
- Category 2 – 80 kms (8 x 10kms)
- Category 3 – 60 kms (6 x 10kms)
- Women – 60 kms (6 x 10kms)
- u17 and u/19 development – 50kms (5 x 10kms)
- Open/Youth – maximum of 30kms (3 x 10kms)
- 08h00 – Open Funride, U11, U13 and U15 boys; U17 girls
- 08h45 – Category 3 and Ladies, including U19 girls
- 08h50 – U17 boys and U19 development riders
- 10h30 – Category 1 including U19 boys having previously raced this category
- 10h35 – Category 2 including U19 boys having previously raced this category